Today’s Snow Day To-Do List:
1. Try not to think about the thing that’s been frustrating me lately.
3. Write some more.
4. Listen to the kids wake up and say, “Mom, what’s for breakfast?”
5. Tell my darling teenagers, “Get your own, darling teenagers, because I’m writing.”
6. Stop writing because now I’m thinking about the thing that’s been frustrated me lately.
7. Stew with my fingers curled over the keyboard.
8. Shake head, tell myself to stop thinking about it and write!
9. Write some more.
10. Repeat cycle at lunch.