Happy 4th of July! We’re in major chill mode today since it’s raining and my youngest son is still recovering from orthognathic surgery. (Now that’s a topic I need to cover later!) While doing some catching up on my favorite blogs, I came across Eat Pray Run DC’s post about her goals for July. What a fun idea! And talk about a great motivation to complete your goals. So yeah, I’m totally
copying inspired by her post to share my own…
- Finish rewriting The Glory Girls of Stockyard County, a mid-grade about girls’ baseball in the 70’s. I’ve been giving this a major top-to-bottom rewrite, but it’s taking longer than I’d like. But that’s okay. I love, love, LOVE this story and want to get it right!
- Do a quick rewrite of a picture book I wrote last month. Nothing serious, just enough to sent to my agent for a thumbs up or thumbs down.
- Finish two critiques for other writers that I’m hideously late with.
- CATCH UP WITH MY RACE RECAPS!!! Oh my gosh. TOT, Wine & Dine, PHM, they’re backing up!
- Keep up with marathon training for the Baltimore Marathon in October!
- Complete this 30-Day Ab Challenge.
- And Power 90 month one.
- Finish reading Lord of the Rings … as soon as possible … for our epic Hobbits/Lord of the Rings movie marathon! My son and I have been planning this for years, knowing that he’ll spent most of his summer recovering after surgery. We also plan on watching all 48 hours worth of commentary behind the movies with his friends … I did say this was going to be epic, right? 🙂
I have goals for my other two jobs, but this is enough for now. And with that … I better get back to reading!
Hope you have a wonderful 4th and a fantastic July!