1. And yet another season of America’s Next Top Model has begun! My favorites so far are Celia, who always looks so classy . . .
. . . Fo and Aminat.
I think Fo ended up with the Most Hideous Hair Makeover of the season, but it does make her look more edgy!
2. Okay, I try not to judge. But. This 36-year-old Swedish countess who says she needs more than $53,000 a week as alimony from her ex? Oh my gosh. Apparently, her weekly expenses are: “…maintaining a Park Avenue apartment and three residences in Sweden. Her weekly expenses also include $700 for limousine service, $4,500 for clothes, $1,000 for hair and skin treatments, $1,500 for restaurants and entertainment, and $8,000 for travel.” Wow. And here I was feeling guiltier than all heck for getting my hair professionally colored on Wednesday.
3. I’m loving this season of BIGGEST LOSER: COUPLES! Tara is turning out to be one of my all-time favorite contestants, because of her drive. Love her!
4. My dog is snoring right now. Just thought you’d like to know.
5. This is the first year that I’ve upheld my vow to NOT watch American Idol, so I have no clue who the contestants are in the top ten. But . . . Would you think badly of me if I confessed that it’s making me feel a little left out?
Have a great weekend!