1. I had to turn in my youngest son’s high school class selection sheet this morning. Meaning next year, BOTH of my kids will be in high school. Meaning, in only four years, BOTH of my kids will be leaving me and going off to college. So I’m warning y’all now that when school starts next August, I’m going to be very, very depressed.
2. Crap. I just forgot what I was going to say for #2.
3. And my #3. Seriously–I’m having a total brain fart. I had planned everything out while doing my Pilates tape this morning, but poof, it’s all gone. Why don’t I learn to right things down? Okay, I’m going to get another cup of coffee, (which I’m trying to quit, so that’s bad, very bad,) and I’ll get back to you.
4. Okay, got one. Yesterday, I had SO MUCH FUN writing a hilarious wedding scene. And today, I get to finish one held in New York that should be even more fun.
(Yeah, I know. Boring.)
5. Last chance to redeem myself. Pressure, pressure. Um . . . oh my gosh. I cannot think of one single thing. Maybe I’m tapped out from writing my butt off all week, which is good, I suppose. So I’ll just end this by saying have a GREAT weekend!!